Monday, June 28, 2010

Patience / Paciencia

It's 4:05 am and the only sound I hear,
Is the sound of night.
Externally it's all silent,
But then I hear it...
The voice in my mind.
In years past, 
I couldn't clearly decipher the message.
Other times, I would hear a few words,
And would be plagued by my incapacity,
To do anything about it.
Thankfully, those days no longer exist.
Now, I hear the message...
Without a doubt, I know my next step…
It will all happen…
The only ingredient needed,
Is patience.

Son las 4:05 am y el único sonido que escucho, 
es el sonido de la noche. 
Externamente todo esta silencioso,
pero entonces escucho algo…
la voz en mi mente. 
En años pasados, 
no podría descifrar claramente el mensaje.
Otras veces, escuché algunas palabras, 
y estaba plagada por mi incapacidad,
de hacer algo al respecto.
Afortunadamente, esos días ya no existen. 
Ahora, escucho el mensaje... 
Sin ninguna duda, sé mi próximo paso…
todo sucederá… 
el único ingrediente necesitado,
es paciencia. 



1 comment:

  1. Butterfly,

    Oh what joy!!!To me silence is a virtue that not all of us have had the pleasure of experiencing. This is were I can find myself and by finding myself I do not lose myself amongst everyone else!!Which I have a bad habit of doing....

    ReplyDelete