Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Coincidence, Maturity or Part of Life? / La Coincidencia, La Madurez o Parte de la Vida?

How do you know if what you believe is right?
Life will always have distractions,
Yet at some point, it shouldn't have the same attention -
As it once did in your life.
So, is this coincidence, maturity, or a part of life?
Could it be coincidental that my mind,
Is somewhere much different -
Than the days of my youth.
How could I do things I found fun in my youth,
When I had no care in the world?  
Or with time, have I developed in such a way -
That maturity plays the lead role?
Experiences of the past, 
Both mine and of those around me,
Have taught me lessons I remember.
Am I in a different stage than years past?
Of course I am.
All I can do is move forward and continue evolving.
All the above notions are right in their ways,
And right in their times...
It all influences you, and refines your vision.
Your perspective gets polished daily, 
If you are open to learn new lessons.
So take into consideration -
All experiences are necessary for you to be here today.
Don't stunt your growth by holding on to the past…
Live each day as if it were your last.

Como sabes si en lo que crees es correcto?
La vida siempre tendrá distracciones,
Pero con el tiempo no deber tener la misma atención -
Que tuvo una vez en tu vida.
Es la coincidencia, la madurez o parte de la vida?
Puede ser coincidencia que mi mente,
Está en algo mucho diferente -
De los días de mi juventud.
Como hoy, puede hacer las cosas que yo encontré divertidas,
Cuando estaba mas joven?
O es con tiempo que he desarrollado de tal manera,
Que la madurez juega el papel principal?
Las experiencias del pasado,
Ambos mía y de aquellos a mi alrededor,
Me han enseñado lecciones que yo recuerdo.
Acaso estoy en una etapa diferente que años anteriores?
Claro que si.
Solamente puede seguir adelante y seguir evolucionando. 
Los conceptos anteriores tienen razón en su forma,
Y son correctos en su tiempo... 
Todo influye, y refina tu vision.
Tu perspectiva consigue mas fuerza diaria,
Si deseas aprender las lecciones de la vida.
Entonces toma en consideración -
Estas etapas de la vida,
Son necesarias para que estés aquí hoy día.
No detengas tu crecimiento por retener el pasado…
Vive cada día como si fuera tu ultimo día.



No comments:

Post a Comment