Tuesday, June 1, 2010

One Year Ago Today

A year ago today…
My heart had a hole in it.
Literally and metaphorically…
Thank God for medical advancements,
I was able to have surgery to heal it.
And with that operation, 
The literal aspect of my problem was solved.
My soul then led a new path for my mind.
And a trinity between soul, heart and mind occurred.
365 days later - as I look at my life now,
All I can say is "wow".
I am most grateful to be sitting here and typing,
I have a mind that allows me to think,
A body that allows me to do,
And a heart that knows I will.
I can't begin to thank those who helped me heal,
Whether it be in family unity, friendship, or prayer…
It all stems from LOVE.
That is my core,
It is who I am,
And it's what saved me.
To all those who have a hand in love,
Thank you now, and eternally.


1 comment:

  1. Butterfly:

    This one gave me goosebumps.......you are absolutely right!!!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete