Sunday, June 27, 2010

I Can't Lose You / No Puedo Perderte

Your story is like a shadow in my life.
For years I have tried to help you -
I have given you words,
Listened to your agonies,
And loved you through it all.
But you still don't get it,
You hold onto something,
Something that tries to destroy you.
Why?
What else can I say,
Is there something I can do?
I need you to know…I can't lose you.
Life has so much more to offer you.
See it, comprehend this, please believe in this…
Fight for love…your spirit needs air -
From your passion to change.
You are ready, now bring this to reality.

Tu historia es como una sombra en mi vida. 
Por años he tratado de ayudarte,
te he dado mis palabras, 
escuchado tu agonías, 
y siempre te he querido.
Pero todavía no lo entiendes, 
te mantienes en algo, 
algo que trata de destruirte. 
¿Porqué? 
¿Qué más puedo decir,
hay algo que puedo hacer? 
Lo necesito saber…no te puedo perder. 
La vida tiene mas que ofrecerte.
Entiende, comprende, cree en esto por favor… 
lucha por el amor…tu espíritu necesita aire,
de tu pasión por cambiar. 
Tu estas listo, ahora tráelo a la realidad.



No comments:

Post a Comment