Monday, June 21, 2010

Leap of Faith / Esfuerzo de Fe

I see a crossroad,
And the two options are very clear....
One decision seems like the logical one,
It makes sense -
It can alleviate certain problems,
But will it be fulfilling?
The other opportunity is tied to passion,
A certain leap of faith is needed...
But what if it doesn't work?
At times the decision is crippling…
The fear of failure for both options is merciless.
But all I can do is to keep going on,
And hope I am making the right moves.
My heart strongly desires something -
I know I would regret not trying to make it happen.
The thought does cross my mind,
What if this is all for nothing?
Is it a silly dream?
Or is there enough passion behind this aspiration,
To create something amazing?
I have to believe this…I can't deviate.
Fear wants to stop me,
But fear is not one of my allies…
And this I know for sure.
That means I can't let it stop me....
I have to continue, 
And fear will just have to take -
A back seat in this ride…

Veo una cruce,
Y las dos opciones están bien claras…
Una decisión parece lógica,
Tiene sentido -
Puede aliviar ciertos problemas,
Pero se cumplirá?
La otra opción está atada a la pasión,
Un cierto esfuerzo de fe es necesario…
Pero, y si no trabaja?
A veces la decisión se paraliza…
El temor del fracaso para ambas opciones es despiadado.
Pero todo lo que puedo hacer es continuar,
Y esperar a tomar las decisiones correctas.
Mi corazón desea algo fuerte -
Se que me arrepentiría de no tratar de hacerlo.
El pensamiento cruza en mi mente,
Si esto es para nada?
Es un sueño tonto?
O hay suficiente pasión detrás de esta aspiración,
Para crear algo impresionante?
Tengo que creer en esto…no puedo desviarme.
El temor quiere pararme,
Pero el temor no es uno de mis aliados…
Y esto lo sé por seguro. 
Eso significa que yo no puedo permitir que nada me detenga…
Tengo que continuar,
Y el temor tendrá que tomar - 
Un asiento trasero en este viaje...







No comments:

Post a Comment