Sunday, May 30, 2010

Simple

The thought of you makes me smile,
As I relive our moments, our walks and talks…
I can't help but feel joy.
It's fun to be comfortable with another person,
And not be scared to share real thoughts,
No matter how obscure,
Like randomly asking, "where do birds go when they die?"
The silly randomness of life,
Is what makes a life.
And to be able to share those moments,
Is something pretty special.
Life can be pretty complicated at times, 
And stress seems to be around every corner now days.
So, it's nice to have someone to just talk to,
A person who listens, a person who cares-
A person who adds another perspective,
And helps you see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Life has the ability to change in a second,
As much as we try to plan and figure things out,
We really can't.
So for now, I can honestly say,
I am grateful for you today.


No comments:

Post a Comment