Thursday, February 24, 2011

Unnecessary Circumstances / Circunstancias Innecesarias

Life is all about choices.
From career choices, life partners, friends…
How do you know if your choice is right?
What I've learned so far is,
it's never easy and there is always a little bit of question.
But when the questions are fueled by negativity,
drama, or unnecessary circumstances,
I question if this choice is right for my life.
I want great things in my life.
I believe in my spirit, love, truth, honesty…
Because of this, I have to choose who and what is around me.
Having discernment does not mean there is judgement,
rather an acknowledgment that life is too short,
to deal with unnecessary circumstances.

La vida esta basada en elecciones.
De profesiones, relaciones amorosas, amistades…
¿Como se sabe que elección es la correcta?
Lo que he aprendido a este punto de mi vida,
nunca es fácil y siempre hay un poco de preguntas.
Pero cuando las preguntas tienen combustible de negatividad,
drama o circunstancias innecesarias,
tengo que preguntarme a mi misma 
si esta decisión es correcta para mi vida.
Yo quiero cosas grandes en mi vida.
Creo en mi espíritu, amor, verdad, honestidad…
Por esta razón, tengo que elegir que y quienes están a mi alrededor.
Teniendo discernimiento no me da el derecho a juzgar,
mas bien tengo reconocimiento que la vida es muy corta,
para manejar circunstancias innecesarias.


No comments:

Post a Comment