Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day by Day / Día por Día

There are somedays,
I really don't want to deal with anything,
I don't want to hear people,
I don't want to acknowledge more problems -
I really just want to retreat.
But then I think…
it's ok to feel like this, 
I just can't be a prisoner
to negative energy.
Feeling frustration is normal,
and quite frankly, a part of life.
It allows me to look around
and see what is right and what is not.
My efforts can then change my circumstance,
day by day.

Hay unos días,
que realmente no quiero preocuparme por nada,
no quiero escuchar a la gente,
no quiero saber de mas problemas -
realmente quiero retirarme.
Pero entonces pienso…
es normal de sentirme así,
solo no puedo ser prisionera
a la energia negativa.
Sentir frustración es normal
y honestamente, parte de la vida.
Me permite mirar alrededor 
y decidir lo que es bueno o no.
Mi esfuerzos cambiarán mis circunstancias,
día por día.




No comments:

Post a Comment