Friday, February 4, 2011

Actions Will Follow / Acciones Seguiré

There are moments when I feel,
like I've been hit by a truck.
It's not fun.
And oddly enough, when the body is broken,
the mind tends to play tricks as well.
"You can't do this…this will never work…
why do you feel optimistic…"
The negative rhetoric I've been hearing
the past couple of days.
Well…the point is, I don't believe any of it.
I can do this, things will work
and I will remain optimistic.
More importantly, I know it won't be easy,
but things worth fighting for usually aren't.
Despite illness, despite a few bad days,
despite moments of feeling discouraged…
my focus is intact.
My heart leads the way and my actions will follow.

Hay momentos que siento,
que un camión ha golpeado mi cuerpo.
No es divertido.
Y por casualidad, cuando el cuerpo esta destrozado,
la mente comienza a jugar trucos también.
"No puedes hacer esto…esto nunca va a trabajar…
por que sientes tanto optimismo…" 
La retorica negativa que he estado escuchando
por los últimos días.
Bueno…el punto es, no lo creo.
Si puedo hacer esto, las cosas van a trabajar,
y voy a seguir optimista.
Mas importante, se que no va a ser fácil,
pero las cosas que valen la pena nunca lo son.
A pesar de la enfermedad, a pesar de unos días dificiles,
a pesar de los momentos de sentirme desanimada…
mi enfoque esta intacto.
Mi corazón guía el camino y mis acciones seguiré.


1 comment:

  1. Butterfly:

    Me too........February is traditionally a low energy period for me. Come on March!!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete