Friday, February 25, 2011

Loneliness / Soledad

Love is all around,
whether it be the children in my life,
the family I adore,
my close friends and loved ones…
it's all love.
It makes me wonder,
am I ungrateful to feel loneliness?
As I look deeper at this feeling,
and try to find the source…
is it truly loneliness that I'm feeling?
Feeling lonely will make me feel sad,
then I won't feel up to doing good.
So maybe I'm not really feeling lonely,
maybe it's another form of energy 
that wants to keep me dormant.
This isn't from God, and it's not love.
Now that I understand it's efforts to stunt me,
I go around this unpleasant emotion…
There are great things, people, 
and opportunities around me…
loneliness will not keep me from living.

El amor esta en todas partes,
sean los niños en mi vida,
mi familia que adoro,
mis amigos cercanos y personas amadas…
todo es amor.
Me hace pensar,
¿soy un poco desagradecida al sentir soledad?
Cuando miro la profundidad de el sentimiento,
y trato entender de donde viene…
me pregunto ¿es realmente soledad lo que siento?
Sintiendo soledad me causa tristeza,
y entonces no tengo deseos para hacer cosas buenas.
Posiblemente no estoy sintiendo soledad,
puede ser otra energía
que quiere hacerme sentir inactiva.
Esto no es de Dios, y no es amor.
Ahora que entiendo el esfuerzo a estancarme,
no entretengo la emoción desagradable….
Hay cosas lindas, personas,
y oportunidades a mi alrededor…
la soledad no va detenerme a vivir.


No comments:

Post a Comment