Friday, February 18, 2011

Today's Thought / Pensamiento de Hoy

As I reflect on the last couple of years,
there is such a deep appreciation for today.
Life hasn't been easy, 
but the difficulty has made it all more sweet.
I've gained a new sense of gratitude for life,
family, old friends and new ones…
There is a clear perspective in my heart,
and this truth is what leads my way.
I thank God for so much,
I thank God for Thoughts of a Butterfly.

Cuando reflexiono en los últimos dos años,
existe una apreciación profunda por la vida.
La vida no ha sido facil,
pero la dificultades han convertido todo en mas dulce.
He obtenido un nuevo sentido de gratitud por la vida,
familia, viejos amigos, y nuevos amigos…
Hay una perspectiva clara en mi corazón,
y esa verdad guía mi sendero.
Le doy gracias a Dios por todo,
le doy gracias a Dios por Thoughts of a Butterfly.


No comments:

Post a Comment