Friday, February 11, 2011

Meant to Be / Supuesto

It's so easy to get lost in a day,
with complications and or problems.
Life can feel tough and be tough at times.
But in addition to the complicated stuff,
life is precious and truly a gift.
You never know when your time is up…
and I don't write this as a cliche -
I write from experience that you really don't know.
Two years ago, I almost crossed over…
as I approach the anniversary,
I remember how lucky I am to be here.
As hard as that experience was,
I survived it, and beautiful things 
were born from that moment.
Everything in life does happen for a reason -
without that day, Thoughts of a Butterfly wouldn't exist…
and I know with all my heart,
Thoughts of a Butterfly was meant to be born.

Es tan fácil perderse en un día
con problemas o complicaciones.
A veces la vida puede sentirse difícil.
Pero adicional a las cosas complicadas,
la vida es preciosa y verdaderamente un regalo.
Nunca se sabe cuando llega nuestro tiempo…
y no escribo esto sin fundamento -
escribo de experiencia que realmente no sabemos.
Hace dos años, casi perdí mi vida…
ahora que se acerca el aniversario,
recuerdo que afortunada soy por estar aquí.
Ese tiempo fue bien difícil 
pero sobreviví, y nacieron cosas bellas de aquel momento.
En la vida todo pasa por alguna razón -
sin ese día, no existiría, Thoughts of a Butterfly…
y se de todo corazón,
Thoughts of a Butterfly estaba supuesto a nacer.


No comments:

Post a Comment