Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love... / Amor…

I've had my heart broken,
more times than I care to remember.
Each time a little more than the last.
There were tears I thought would never end…
the depths of pain had no bottom.
Through each experience,
I had to look ahead and decide,
do I want to risk it all again?
And unconsciously I would walk back
to the arms of love again.
Why?  Because it's who I am.
With time and experience,
I learned to detect certain sandpits,
that could absorb me.
Love is beautiful, amazing…
there are things I've done only because of love.
To close my spirit off from this brilliant emotion,
would stunt my growth as a person.
I can look back on life 
and undoubtedly say, 
love was and will be my center….
Love has given me life.

Mi corazón ha sido destrozado,
mas veces de las que puedo recordar.
Cada vez un poco mas que la anterior.
Lloré lágrimas que pensé nunca pararian…
la profundidad del dolor no tenia fondo.
Con cada experiencia,
tuve que mirar adelante y decidir
quiero tratar de nuevo?
Inconscientemente caminé de nuevo
a los brazos del amor.
Porque?  Por ser quien soy.
Con tiempo y experiencia
pude detectar ciertos hoyos de arena, 
que me absorvieron anteriormente.
El amor es bello, increíble…
hay cosas que solo hice por amor.
El cerrar mi espíritu a esta emoción radiante,
seria atrofiar mi crecimiento como persona.
Puedo mirar la vida
e indudablemente decir, 
el amor fue y será  mi centro…
El amor me ha dado vida.



No comments:

Post a Comment