Thursday, February 10, 2011

Roll with the Punches / Lo Complicado

Once in a while, I hit a wall.
I feel guilty for being upset,
sad for certain circumstances,
fear the unknown -
and then feel more guilt
for entertaining these emotions.
There is no one harder on me, than me.
Don't I write about inspiration?
Most days, don't I understand the miracle of life?
Well then, why don't I feel so hot right now?
It's because I am human.
It's ok to feel sad, fear, or scared…
they're emotions we're supposed to feel.
The challenge is how to work through it,
and turn into action and perhaps, a little patience.
It gets tricky…but I think that is life.
You never know how 
or when something is going to happen -
I've learned I can plan for the best,
but have to be ready to roll with the punches.

De vez en cuando, me estrello con la pared.
Siento culpabilidad por sentirme disgustada,
triste por ciertas circunstancias,
temor a lo desconocido,
y mas culpable por entretener estas emociones.
No hay nadie mas difícil en mi, que yo misma.
Pienso, ¿no escribo acerca de inspiración?
¿Mas días que otros, entiendo el milagro de la vida?
Bueno entonces, ¿por que no me siento bien?
Es por que soy humana.
Esta bien el sentir tristeza, o temor….
son emociones que uno esta supuesto a sentir.
El desafío es como manejar el problema,
cambiarlo en acción, 
y probablemente tener un poco de paciencia.
Se torna complicado…pero pienso que así es la vida.
Uno nunca sabe como o cuando algo va a suceder -
He aprendido que puedo planear para lo mejor,
pero tengo que estar preparada para lo complicado.


No comments:

Post a Comment