Monday, November 1, 2010

Question / Pregunta

Today has been a tough day -
nothing went according to plan.
I didn't really accomplish 
what I was supposed to...
what good if any did I achieve?
These words are how I use to live my life…
the real question should have been,
who set these rules of "achievement" and
why was I so hard on myself?
Thank God I've learned the 4L's...
Let Go - Laugh - Live - Love.
This isn't just an interesting saying...
they're words I sought to truly understand, 
and then live by.
Life is short and a trauma doesn't have to be the catalyst,
to figure out the beauty and sacredness of life.

Hoy fué un día difícil -
nada fué de acuerdo al plan.
No llevé a cabo 
lo que estaba supuesta a ser…
hice algo bueno hoy?
Estas palabras son parte de mi vida anterior…
La pregunta correcta debe ser,
quien comenzó las reglas de ejecución y
por que fuí tan dura conmigo misma?
Gracias a Dios he aprendido los 4 conceptos,
Liberate - Rie -Vive - Ama.
No es solo un decir sensato…
son palabras que realmente busqué entender
y vivo por ellas.
La vida es corta y no debe ser un trauma
para figurar la belleza y lo sagrado de la vida.










No comments:

Post a Comment