Friday, November 5, 2010

Goals / Metas

I wonder if my goals require for me to become
engulfed in work to be successful?
There is a certain routine and intensity
I don't want to experience again…
I've done it before and it equated to unhealthy stress.
Thanks to great influences around me, 
I realize I couldn't have grown to this point without God 
and He wouldn't let me fail now.
I must keep on and persevere 
to find balance between working diligently
while living with passion.
I will not lie and say this equilibrium is easy to achieve,
however, I must make it my truth.
Faith in addition to hard work are the bridge
that will allow me to attain my dreams.

¿A veces pienso si mis metas requieren que esté 
sumergida en el trabajo para tener  éxito?
Hay una cierta rutina e intensidad
que no quiero experimentar de nuevo…
 antes lo hice y causó estrés insaludable .
Gracias a las influencias buenas a mi alrededor,
me doy cuenta que no podría crecer a este punto sin Dios 
y El no me deja fallar.
Tengo que seguir adelante con perservancia
para encontrar el balance de trabajar con diligencia
mientras vivo con pasión.
No voy a mentir al decir que este equilibrio es fácil de lograr,
sin embargo, debo hacerle mi verdad.
La fe y agregando trabajo fuerte son el puente
que va a permitir realizar mis sueños.  



No comments:

Post a Comment