Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dreams / Sueños

When I dream, I see something amazing.
It's as if signs are planted in my mind,
to ignite my curiosities and will.
But it's more than dreams in my head…
it's glimpses of the future if I keep on.
Perseverance, determination and faith get called on….
as I am nothing without them. 
I pray to stay here, with this perspective.
I pray to share my insights with others,
so they too will persue their dreams.
This feeling is not just for me...
it's about a collective spirit to help.
The passion I feel is about inspiring others and myself 
to realize anything is possible.

Cuando sueño, lo que veo es increíble.
Es como señales colocadas en mi mente,
para encender mi curiosidad y voluntad.
Pero son mas que sueños en mi mente…
si continuo, es una visión del futuro.
Invito a la perseverancia, determinación, y fe…
ya que no soy nadie sin ellas.
Rezo para continuar aquí con perspectiva.
Rezo y comparto mis pensamientos internos con otros,
para que ellos también sigan sus sueños.
Esta sentimiento no es solo para mi…
es un espíritu colectivo para ayudar.
La pasión que siento se trata de enseñar a otros y a mi 
de pensar que todo es posible.


No comments:

Post a Comment