Monday, November 22, 2010

Incredible Colors / Colores Increíbles

I feel so much love…
the colors are incredible
the feeling is unreal,
people around are ready to embrace me…
Yet I hear another side,
I feel sadness combined with love,
and though it's not as beautiful...
my presence is more needed there.
I'm in an in-between state...
how the lines have crossed,
reality is a blur,
as the decision of where to go is up to me.
This will be my end but maybe not today...
may the colors stay amazing
as I remain on this side.

Siento mucho amor…
los colores son increíble
mi sentimiento es irreal,
personas a mi alrededor están listas para abrazarme…
Sin embargo, escucho el otro lado,
siento tristeza combinada con amor
a pesar que no es lindo lo que siento…
mi presencia es mas necesaria allá.
Estoy en el medio de dos estados...
donde las lineas se han cruzados,
donde la realidad esta borrosa,
y la decisión donde estar depende de mi.
Aquí va a ser mi final pero no hoy….
que los colores continúen increíble
mientras estoy en este lado.







No comments:

Post a Comment