Monday, November 29, 2010

Creating a Level / Creando un Nivel

I can feel how close I am….
this dream is within reach.
The effort needed now
will cause thinking out of the box.
And this doesn't bother me,
on the contrary it allows more creativity,
innovation, maybe even more adventure….
There is nothing wrong with the status quo
but this dream requires more.
Traditional and conforming ways
have set the bar…
now it's time to create the level
necessary to make it all happen.

Puedo sentir la cercanía…
del sueño muy pronto de alcanzar.
El esfuerzo necesario ahora
puede ayudar en pensar fuera de lo normal.
Y no me causa molestia,
por el contrario, me da creatividad
innovadora, posiblemente aventurera…
No hay nada malo con el estado quo
pero mi sueño desea mas.
Formas tradicionales y conformes
crearon una meta…
ahora es tiempo crear el nivel
necesario para realizar mis sueños. 


No comments:

Post a Comment