Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thoughts of Doubt / Pensamientos de Duda

It's not always easy to follow a dream.
There are days of total excitement,
and then days I ask "what am I doing?"
It's all part of the process.
When those days of doubt occur,
the feeling of not knowing doesn't last all day.
My awareness that insecurity tries to creep in
and steal my optimism is strong.
Nothing will stop this journey.
The doubt fuels me to want this dream more.
My head stays high as I focus on this vision...
God has a plan for me,
and I won't let negativity sway me off course.

No es siempre fácil seguir un sueño.
Hay dias de gran revuelo,
y otros en los que me pregunto "¿que hago?"
Todo es parte del proceso.
Cuando los días de duda ocurren,
el pensamiento de no saber es solo parte del dia.
Estoy consciente que la inseguridad trata de apoderarse de mi
y robar mi optimismo que es fuerte.
Nada detendrá este viaje.
La duda me anima a conquistar mas mi sueño.
Mi cabeza continua en alto cuando enfoco mi visión.
Dios tiene un plan para mi,
y no dejaré que nada negativo me aparte de mi viaje.


1 comment:

  1. thanks for motivating me today. you're right.

    ReplyDelete