Thursday, November 4, 2010

Being Alone / Estando Sola

There is nothing more I like,
than being around those I love.
To laugh, smile, and share stories, 
truly is joy for me.
And I've learned my time with those I love
is not as frequent as I wish.
This is not because anyone is mad,
indifferent or annoyed.
It's because life is evolving,
and we all have lives to live.
Being alone, which was once very scary for me -
has become something I've grown accustomed to.
It's a part of life - plus I learn a lot 
when I connect to my inner spirit.
Now, when those moments come around
and I get to see those I love...
I cherish them even more.
As those are the most precious moments,
that stamp a memory on my heart.

No hay nada mas agradable,
que estar alrededor de quienes amo.
El reír, sonreír y compartir historias
es realmente mi alegria.
Me doy cuenta que compartir con los que amo
no es tan frecuente como me gustaría.
No existen enojos, falta de interes, o molestias.
Es por que la vida está evolucionando,
y todos tenemos nuestras vidas que vivir.
Estando sola, fué alarmante anteriormente -
es algo a lo que ahora estoy acostumbrada.
Es parte de la vida - y aprendo mucho
cuando tengo conexión con mi espíritu.
Ahora, cuando los momentos llegan
de ver a mis seres queridos…
aprecio verles a el máximo.
Son los momentos mas preciosos
que dejan la estampa inolvidable en mi corazón.



No comments:

Post a Comment