Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Sweetest Thing / Algo Muy Dulce

As I await your arrival
I feel a profound bond to you.
It's as your soul is looking at us
as your physical being develops.
Who knows what curiosities 
you will enlighten us to...
already, I find myself laughing -
perhaps practical jokes
will be part of your existence.
A level of deep compassion visits me nightly,
this has to be the announcement of your spirit.
You will be beautiful and special
and I can't wait to meet you.

Esperando tu llegada
siento una bondad profunda hacia ti.
Es como si tu espíritu nos observa
mientras tu cuerpo se desarrolla.
Quien sabe las curiosidades 
con las que nos iluminarás...
ya empiezo a reír  -
de las bromas  que serán
parte de tu existencia.
Un nivel de compasión me visita de noche,
tiene que ser el anuncio de tu espíritu.
Serás bella y especial
y no puedo esperar a conocerte.


No comments:

Post a Comment