Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fallen Petal / Pétalo Caído

My mind advances as years go on…
thoughts and desires deeply evolve.
Everyday is an opportunity,
to see something I overlooked before.
Through the stages of life,
I've learned there are no guarantees.
Once upon a time, 
I wanted nothing more than to be a flower,
complete and whole - simple and beautiful....
and now when I see a flower,
there is new meaning behind it.
Flowers blossom, they grow, they change…
they are beautiful at all stages.
For this reason, today, I simply want to be a petal…
while being a fallen pedal may symbolize an end,
it also means I lived.

Mi mente avanza con los años…
pensamientos y deseos evolucionar profundamente.
Cada día es una oportunidad,
a observar algo que no miré anteriormente.
En las etapas de la vida
he aprendido que no hay garantías.
Hubo una vez,
en que solamente quise ser una flor,
completa y total - simple y bella…
y ahora cuando veo una flor,
tiene un nuevo significado.
Las flores se transforman, crecen, cambian…
son lindas en todas sus etapas.
Por esta razón, hoy, solo deseo ser un pétalo…
puede ser que el pétalo caído simboliza un final,
también significa que viví. 


No comments:

Post a Comment