Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mystical Connection / Conexión Mistica

Life has weaved,
a quilt of experiences 
specific for my journey.
Good and bad decisions,
have been made along the way.
In all, my truth took 29 years and 330 days to form.
Truth and unity of a bond
did not occur because of force…
Rather a belief from within
made this mystical connection.
This bond has changed my life...
there is nothing more powerful,
than to nurture it's growth.
My physical being is simply a shell,
to shelter my spirit.
And one day when all the lessons -
I am meant to learn occur…
I will return home.

La vida ha tejido
una sábana de experiencias
en mi camino.
Buenas y malas decisiones
han existido.
Por todo, mi verdad tomó 29 aňos y 330 días en formarse.
La verdad y la union de bondad
no ocurrieron a la fuerza.
Mas bien, una creencia en mi alma
hizo la conexión mística.
Esta bondad ha cambiado mi vida...
no hay nada mas poderoso 
que cuidar su crecimiento.
Mi estado físico es simple una caparazón
para cuidad mi espíritu.
Y un día, cuando todas las lecciones
que debo aprender ocurran,
regresaré a mi logar.



No comments:

Post a Comment