Friday, October 29, 2010

Thoughts / Pensamientos

As I observe what is around me,
there is nature, buildings, water, dogs…
people, connections, relationships, movement….
I am observing life.
How many time have I walked and been oblivious -
thinking I was too busy to pay attention?
It's so simple now.
I don't have to preach a sermon 
or make others believe what I believe.
I simply appreciate I have eyes to take it all in.
Good or bad, I am here another day.
It's up to me what I chose to do with the day.
and because I am blessed to be here…
I simply love.
My thoughts in Madison Square Park.

Cuando observo a mi alrededor,
allí hay naturaleza, edificios, agua, perros…
personas, conexiones, relaciones, movimiento…
Estoy observando vida.
¿Cuantas veces vi la misma película inconscientemente -
pensando estar muy ocupada de prestar atención?
Es tan simple ahora.
No tengo que dar un sermon
o tratar de convencer a otros en creer en lo que creo.
Solo estoy agradecida que mi vista observa todo.
Bueno o malo, vivo otro día.
De mi depende como voy a vivir el día.
Y por ser bendecida de estar aqui…
Simplemente amo.
Mis pensamientos en el parque de Madison Square.


No comments:

Post a Comment