Thursday, October 14, 2010

Silence / Silencio

It's loud, it's chaotic…
so many stimulants, so many distractions.
Yet there is one sound I choose
and that is silence.
Here the only voice is my own.
There is no judgment and no guilt.
Only the wise tone of forgiveness,
and understanding.
With this voice, I grow.
In ways I never knew were possible,
in ways that amaze me.
Despite the difficulties I experience
and the obvious pains of the world - 
I am meant to have hope for something else.
Maybe people don't understand…
I don't always have the words to articulate
this euphoric state I've entered.
However, it exists…it's as real as a morning sun.
God I hope to stay here…as long as I can.

Hay ruido, es caótico…
tantos estimulantes, tantas distracciones.
Pero existe un sonido que yo elijo
y  es el silencio.
Aqui, la única voz es la mia.
No hay juicio no hay sentimientos de culpabilidad.
Solo el tono sabio de perdonar
y comprender.
Con esta voz, puedo crecer.
En formas que yo nunca sabia fuesen posible,
de maneras que me sorprenden.
A pesar de las dificultades que yo experimento
y los dolores obvios del mundo -
estoy supuesta a tener fe en algo mas.
Posiblemente las personas no me comprenden…
 tal vez no tengo las palabras para articular
el estado eufórico a el que he ingresado.
Sin embargo, existe…es tan real como el sol de la manana.
Dios, deseo quedarme aquí…el tiempo que mas pueda.





No comments:

Post a Comment