Monday, October 25, 2010

Sacred Place / Sitio Sagrado

I close my eyes and connect...
to something beyond my physical being.
I feel hope, creativity and inspiration…
this sacred place broadens my mind.
I feel safe to be here alone -
because the truth is, I am never really alone.
When fear tries to embrace me
with thoughts of confusion - 
I've become quicker in detecting it's deception.
This blissful state has no room for negativity.
Only love can live here.
And with love, everything can change -
even what was once unknown.

Cierro mis ojos y me conecto…
a algo mayor de mi existencia física.
Siento esperanza, creatividad e inspiración...
este sitio sagrado abre mi mente.
Siento seguridad estar aquí sola -
la verdad es, realmente nunca estoy sola.
Cuando el temor me trata de abrazar 
con pensamientos de confusion -
mas rápido tengo la habilidad a detectar su engaño.
Esta maravilla no tiene espacio para lo negativo.
Aquí solo existe amor.
Y con amor, todo cambia -
hasta los momentos desconocidos de el pasado. 


No comments:

Post a Comment