Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Will Not Lose Another Day / No Perderé Otro Día

I have lived through enough experiences
to say both good and bad energy exists.
It's unfair at points, debilitating at others,
and it grows the more I recognize it.
So, what if I shift my thoughts more positively?
And not in a fairy-tale type of way….
not every day can be perfect,
and there aren't fairies and unicorns 
tied to this optimism. 
I keep it very real..things happen.
But should I feed into the negativity?
Do I lose a day to tears and frustration?
Because of finances, work, and daily struggles
do I not realize how blessed I am to be alive?
There are certain situations with absolute no control…
there've been moments I and loved ones lost health.
That was truly sad and difficult…
but the other stuff as big as it may feel, it's all temporary.
I can't give up, no matter the obstacle, no matter how difficult.
I am part of change…I am meant to connect to love,
and will not lose another day to the treachery of despair.

He vivido suficientes experiencias 
para decir que energía buena y mala existen.
Es a veces injusto,  en otras debilitante,
y crecen mas que les reconozco.
Pero, que pasará si cambio mis pensamientos a ser mas positivos?
Y no en forma de películas infantiles…
todos los días no pueden ser perfectos,
no hay fantasias y unicornios 
para mirar todo con optimismo.
Entiendo la realidad…cosas pasan.
Pero debo alimentar lo negativo?
Pierdo un dia con lagrimas y frustración?
Por las financias, el trabajo, y las luchas de cada día
pierdo de pensar la bendición de tener vida?
Hay ciertas situaciones sin absoluto control…
Hubo momentos en donde personas amadas y yo perdimos la salud.
Eso verdaderamente fué triste y difícil…
pero hay situaciones que creemos inmensas, solo son temporales.
No puedo vencerme, no importa el obstáculo, no importa lo difícil que es.
Soy parte del cambio…estoy supuesta a conectar con amor,
y no voy a perder otro día a la atracción de la desesperación.





No comments:

Post a Comment