Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blank / Vacía

Have I lost my ability to write?
There is a certain blank expression,
my eyes are carrying nowadays.
Have I reached a level of ambiguity
that has left me without vision?
Maybe it's just a day….
Things have been difficult… 
and the light in the tunnel does exist,
it just seems the tunnel is getting longer.
I will pray for resilience, and strength.
This time will pass and tomorrow will be brighter.

Habré perdido mi habilidad para escribir?
Hay una cierta expresión vacía
que hoy día tienen mis ojos.
Estaré llegando a un nivel de ambigüedad
que me dejará sin vision?
Quizás solo es un día…
las cosas han sido difíciles…
y la luz del túnel existe,
pero parece que el túnel se alarga.
Rezaré por alegría y fuerza.
Este tiempo pasará y mañana será brillante.


No comments:

Post a Comment