Monday, October 11, 2010

The Extra Mile / Una Milla Extra

Have I reached a point,
where there is no more to give?
My heart and passion
are directly engaged with a certain vision.
So, if I am giving so much,
how come nothing is happening?
No…I can't give in.
Things will not happen over night.
Maybe I have given it my "all",
but maybe my "all" needs to be challenged.
Right now can't only be it…more will come.
And it will because I'll going the extra mile,
to make my dreams come true.

A llegado a un punto,
que no tiene nada mas que dar?
Mi corazón y pasión
están directamente envueltos en una cierta visión.
Entonces, si estoy dando tanto,
por que nada está pasando?
No...no voy a vencerme.
Las cosas no pasan de un día para otro.
Posiblemente yo he dado "todo"
pero posiblemente ese "todo" necesita desafio.
Ahora no puede ser el final...me espera mas.
Y será porque camino una milla extra
para realizar mis sueños.



No comments:

Post a Comment