Friday, October 1, 2010

Still / Calma

It's as if it all moves so quickly
yet there is something so still in the air…
Has my mind reached a certain nirvana
that flows endlessly like water?
I feel I've discovered a secret…
it grabs my mind, steals my soul
from the immobilization of darkness.
It shows me secrets of life.
And in silence is when this occurs…
no one is looking, there is nothing to prove.
There, I face truth and in her eyes
I must reveal my own.
Is my truth worthy?
It has to be, why else would I be here?
I pray this stillness creates more
and breathes more life into my soul…
a soul who has longed to be still for years.

Es como  si todo se mueve tan rápido
pero en el aire hay calma…
¿Ha llegado mi mente a una nirvana
que tenga un flujo infinito como el agua?
Siento que he descubierto un secreto…
ella agarra mi mente, roba mi alma
de la inmovilidad de la oscuridad.
Ella me enseña secretos de la vida.
Y esto ocurre en el silencio…
no hay ojos que me miran, no hay nada que probar.
Allí a los ojos de la verdad me enfrento
y tengo que revelar mi verdad.
Vale la pena mi verdad?
¿Tiene que ser, si no por que estoy aquí?
Rezo que esta calma aumente mas
y de mas aire de vida a mi alma…
un alma que ha necesitado la calma por años.

No comments:

Post a Comment