Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Genuine / Sincero

There are moments in life,
when you meet someone 
and instantly connect.
With time the truth of the bond 
reveals its nature.
Its been years in the making
and our friendship has evolved 
to something else.
You're like family.
You've heard my stories, 
shared in my joys
and been an ear of wisdom 
during difficult moments in my life.
I want to thank you for always being there.
No matter what happens,
I can always count on you…
and that is genuine.

Hay momentos en la vida
cuando conoces a alguien 
e inmediatamente tienes conexión.
Con tiempo el verdad del vínculo
se revela.
Han pasado años en la crecimiento
y nuestra amistad ha evolucionado 
en algo mas.
Eres como familia.
Has escuchado mis historias, 
has compartido mis alegrias
Has sido un oyente sabio
durante momentos difícil de mi vida.
Quiero decirte gracias por siempre estar allí.
No importa lo que pase, 
puedo contar contigo...
y eso es sincero.


No comments:

Post a Comment