Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hold On / Espera

I know your story hasn't been easy,
there have been many times you shared a smile,
to hide the ocean of tears in your eyes…
Not until recently have I felt the weight of your pains,
and empathetically, I will carry the load with you.
But I want to share something,
perhaps it can alleviate the burden….
My heart knows it's all going to be okay.
I know I sound simple....
perhaps a bit too optimistic,
my aspirations are extremely positive,
so I understand the reluctancy of believing.
But I can guarantee this is only a moment.
It will pass and what awaits is brilliant.
We just need to be patient.
I will hold your hand if you need me to,
if you'd like for me to cry with you, I will.
My goal is that you don't feel alone…
Because I am positive,
better times are around the corner…
We just need to get there….
and I don't want to be there, without you.

Sé que tu historia no ha sido fácil, 
Muchas veces compartes una sonrisa, 
para ocultar el océano de lágrimas en tu ojos... 
No hasta recientemente he sentido el peso de tus dolores, 
y con empatía, llevaré la carga contigo. 
Pero quiero compartir algo, 
quizás puedo aliviar el peso…. 
Mi corazón sabe que todo estará bien. 
Sé que suena sencillo. ... 
quizás demasiado optimista.
Mis aspiraciones son muy positivas, 
y entiendo la resistencia a creer. 
Pero puedo garantizarte que esto es momentáneamente.
Y el futuro que esperas será brillante.
Necesitamos tener paciencia. 
Tomare tu mano si es necesario, 
si quieres llorare contigo. 
Mi objetivo es que no te sientas sola… 
Porque estoy segura,
que tiempos mejores están por venir… 
Solo tenemos que llegar allí…. 
y yo no quiero estar allí, sin ti. 



No comments:

Post a Comment