Thursday, July 8, 2010

No Guarantees / No Hay Garantías

I am not sure what I want to write...
There isn't a specific topic I can share.
It's all a bit of a blur right now.
And that is not a bad thing,
There are many decisions ahead,
Things that need time and energy,
Circumstances getting ready to unfold in due time.
All I can do is sit here quietly,
Patience waits with me too.
Without her depth, I would feel overwhelmed.
There are questions I ponder,
Like, what am I about to face?
Have I clearly decided what my dream is?
Can any other energy sidetrack this vision?
Then I remember,
I am only here today….tomorrow is not guaranteed.
So there is no need to worry.
Preparing myself, staying focused is the main goal.
Nothing permanent will come without a strong foundation.
This is where my mind needs to stay.
Appreciate today for today.

No estoy segura de lo que quiero escribir... 
No hay un tema específico que puedo compartir. 
Todo esta un poco confuso. 
Y esto no es malo, hay muchas decisiones adelante, 
las cosas que necesitan tiempo y energía, 
las circunstancias que preparan a revelarse con el tiempo.
Solo puedo sentarme calladamente, 
 la paciencia también espera conmigo. 
Sin su profundidad, mi sentiría agobiada. 
Hay preguntas que reflexiono, 
como ¿con que me voy a encontrar? 
¿he decidido claramente lo que es mi sueño ? 
¿pueden otra energías quitarme esta visión? 
Entonces recuerdo, 
hoy sólo estoy aquí ….el mańana no esta garantizado. 
Entonces no hay necesidad de preocuparme. 
Prepararme y permanecer enfocada es el objectivo principal.
Nada permanente vendrá sin una base segura.
Esto es lo que mi mente tiene que pensar. 
Apreciar hoy para hoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment