Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thank you Friend / Gracias mi Amigo

There was a time,
When we were each other's shadows.
We talked about any and everything,
For countless hours.
Things were so comfortable,
And we established a connection,
That would take others years to achieve.
Nonetheless, it was our story.
And now, life has evolved in such a way,
That we've been pulled in different directions.
There are a million things you do,
And a million things I do too.
Our connection is not what it once was,
But I guess that is part of life.
Regardless of where we are today,
And the different paths we are currently on,
I remember how kind you were to me,
At a time I needed a friend.
You didn't judge, look down or question me.
You were truly a genuine soul,
That helped this lost soul find her path.
Thank you my friend, for being there…
I hope life is blessing you,
In all the ways you deserve.

Hubo un tiempo, 
cuando fuimos sombra el uno del otro. 
hablamos de cualquier cosa y de todo,
por horas innumerables.
Las cosas fueron tan cómodas, 
y establecimos una conexión, 
que tomaría a otros años para lograr. 
Sin embargo, fue nuestra historia. 
Y ahora, la vida ha evolucionado de tal manera, 
que hemos tomado caminos diferentes. 
Hay un millón de cosas que tu haces, 
y un millón de cosas que yo hago también.
Nuestra conexión no es la que fue una vez, 
Pero la vida es así.
A pesar donde estemos hoy, 
y los diferentes caminos que vivimos ahora, 
recuerdo lo amable que eras conmigo, 
en el tiempo que necesitaba un amigo.
No juzgaste, ni me questionaste. 
Fuiste una alma sincera, 
Que ayudó a esta alma perdida a encontrarse a si misma. 
Gracias mi amigo, por estar ayi…
espero que la vida te bendiga, 
en todas las formas que te mereces. 


No comments:

Post a Comment