Tuesday, September 14, 2010

With Time / Con Tiempo

When I think about you,
how much love I once felt,
I still marvel at how it was lost.
Life has evolved in such a way
that I understand our departure.
Though there are years between our connection,
the memory of you still lives in me.
I don't think this will ever change.
You were deep in my heart…
and our youth mixed with love was beautiful.
With time, life has unveiled certain mysteries.
The most powerful has been appreciation.
Part of who I am is directly entangled,
with our time together.
The beauty of life has allowed me to see you now.
I am happy to see you happy,
and living a life you deserve.
I pray your journey is always protected…
and I thank you for so many amazing lessons.

Cuando pienso en usted,
cuanto amor sentí en el pasado,
todavia me asombra como se perdió.
La vida ha evolucionado de tal forma
que entiendo nuestra partida.
Aunque años han separado nuestra relación,
su memoria sigue viviendo en mi.
No creo que esto pueda cambiar.
Usted estuvo dentro de mi corazón…
y la juventud mezclada con amor fue bella.
Con tiempo, la vida ha revelado ciertos misterios.
El mas poderoso es la apreciación.
Parte de quien soy es directamente enmarañada
con nuestro tiempo juntos.
La belleza de la vida me deja verle ahora.
Estoy feliz de verlo feliz,
y viviendo una vida que se merece.
Rezo para que su viaje esté siempre protegido…
y le doy gracias por tantas lecciones increíbles.


No comments:

Post a Comment