Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Seasons Change / Cambio de Estaciones

Seasons change,
but does my mind change with the times?
Am I evolving, changing, learning?
I think I am…and I hope to continue.
Everyday, there is a new lesson.
From the simple walk with my parents,
as it started raining down on us.
With nothing but smiles and laughter,
we ran our way home.
I then realized, we created a memory I will carry forever.
As life continues to unravel,
and at times, it gets a little complicated….
with all the change that is inevitable,
I remember, I was born to love.
And that will never change.

Las temporadas cambian,
¿pero mi mente cambia con el tiempo?
¿Estoy evolucionando, cambiando, aprendiendo?
Creo que si…y espero a continuer.
Cada día hay una nueva lección.
Del simple caminar con mis padres,
cuando comenzó a llover sobre nosotros.
Con nada mas que sonrisas y rizas
corrimos a nuestro casa.
Ahí reconocí, creamos una memoria que yo llevara por siempre.
Como la vida se sigue desenredando,
y a veces se pone un poco complicado…
con todo el cambio que es inevitable,
me acuerdo, nací para amar.
Y eso nunca cambiara.





No comments:

Post a Comment