Monday, September 6, 2010

How Will You Feel / Como Se Sentiria?

Our time together was short but real.
The memories that have lingered,
have not been the greatest.
I wonder why transformations like these,
have to unfold.
Though our destiny was not together,
does that mean you have to live with anger?
Enough pain was exchanged and shared,
that it only seems wise to move on.
Let it all go…
Nothing can be changed, life has evolved
exactly where it's meant to be.
I wonder how you will feel,
holding onto resentment and negativity.
I also wonder how you would feel,
if I wasn't here tomorrow.
I don't know your mind,
though I think I once knew your heart.
And from what I remember,
it wouldn't want this open wound forever.


Nuestro tiempo fue corto pero real.
Las memorias que quedaron
no han sido las mejores.
Me pergunto por que transformaciones como estas
tienen que ser reveladas.
Aunque nuestro destino no fuė de estar juntos,
¿eso le da razón para vivir con ira?
Suficiente dolor fue intercambiado y compartido,
seria sabio seguir adelante.
Liberese de todo…
Nada puede cambiar, la vida ha evolucionado
exactamente a donde tiene que estar.
Pienso como se siente,
reteniendo el resentimiento y pensamientos negativos.
También pienso que sentiria
si yo no estuviera aquí mañana.
No conozco su mente,
aunque una vez pienso que conocí a su corazón.
Y de lo que recuerdo,
no le gustaría tener esta herida para siempre.

No comments:

Post a Comment