Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Day / Nuevo Día

After a series of tough days,
I wonder what is next.
I've internally found peace,
and now need my external existence
to radiate what I feel inside.
And though I am positive 
and consider the glass half full - 
that doesn't mean I am immune 
to difficulties that plague us all.
But today, is a new day.
It's another opportunity to come to terms
with situations I need to overcome.
Today is a chance to live my dream
and create change.
Today, I am alive….
This truth keeps me going.
I love my family, friends 
and the special souls that surround me.
I love life, and for that 
I am most grateful…

Después de unos días difíciles,
mi pregunta es ¿que me espera?
Interiormente he encontrado paz,
y ahora necesito que mi existencia externa
ilumine lo que siento por dentro.
Y aunque soy positiva
veo el vaso medio lleno - 
eso no me hace inmune
a las dificultades que todos sentimos.
Pero hoy es un nuevo día.
Es otra oportunidad para aceptar
las situaciones que tengo que sobrepasar.
Hoy es otra posibilidad de vivir mi sueño
y crear cambio.
Hoy, estoy viva...
Esta verdad me da animo.
Yo amo a mi familia, a mis amistades
y las almas especiales a mi alrededor.
Yo amo la vida, y por eso
estoy bien agradecida.


No comments:

Post a Comment