Monday, September 27, 2010

Upside Down / Al Revés

Is the sky I see, ready to embrace my thoughts?
Why does life feel upside down?
What lesson am I to learn?
With time, I've come to understand
living in hardship builds character.
The layers of what was once important
have almost totally disappeared.
But must it all go in order for what is next?
Humility and simplicity are front and center.
My two companions help gauge perspective.
Maybe things are not as upside down
as I feel this moment.
This moment will pass and things will change.
This is the flow of life.
For now, I will pray the logic of my mind
softens the discomfort of my heart.
It will all work out the way it's meant to be.

Está el cielo que veo listo a recibir mis pensamientos?
Por que la vida se siente al revés?
Que lección tengo que aprender?
Con tiempo, he logrado entender
que viviendo con dificultades forma el carácter.
Las cosas que fueron una vez importantes en mi vida
casi todas han desaparecido.
Pero me pregunto, todo debe desaparecer para la próxima etapa?
La humildad y simplicidad están a mi lado.
Mis dos compañeras me ayudan a tener perspectiva.
Posiblemente las cosas no están tan al revés
como lo siento en este momento.
Este momento pasará y las cosas cambiaran.
Este es el flujo de la vida.
Por ahora, rezo que la lógica de mi mente
ayude con la incomodidad en el corazón.
Todo trabajará como esta supuesto a ser.


1 comment:

  1. THIS IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL AND SO VERY TRUE.
    SINCE I AM KNOWN AS "LIL' BUTTERFLY CAROL" TO MY FRIENDS BECAUSE I POLLINATE THE GOOD LORD JESUS'S LOVE WHEREVER I GO, I REALLY ENJOYED READING THIS.
    IT'S REPRESENTATIVE OF 'NEW BIRTH IN CHRIST'. YOU CHANGE TO A MAGNIFICENT PIECE OF WORK WHEN YOU HAVE JESUS CHANGING YOU INSIDE AND OUT.
    GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY AND THIS BEAUTIFUL SITE.
    "LIL' BUTTERFLY CAROL" I.H.S.--ALWAYS...

    ReplyDelete