Friday, September 17, 2010

New Morning Rise / Nuevo Amanecer

Today, I wake up and realize
how blessed I am.
I can see, feel, touch, taste, reason...
I can pick up the phone and call my brother.
I have the ability to see my parents...
I have the ability to love.
This thought grows stronger daily…
perhaps because I know what it feels like,
to not almost be here.
That day, what most assume was my darkest,
was actually the opposite;
it was a new morning rise.
That day gave birth to my new life -
that day, my life changed.
I've learned there are little things
we can control.
The appreciation I have for life
is the gift I will give to others.
Love is what I will release...

Hoy día, me despierto y puedo apreciar
que estoy bendecida.
Puedo ver, sentir, tocar, razonar…
Puede tomar el teléfono y llamar a mi hermano.
Tengo la habilidad de ver a mis padres…
tengo la habilidad de amar.
Este pensamiento crece cada día con mas fuerza…
puede ser por que yo se como se siente
a casi no estar en este mundo.
Ese día, que unos pueden asumir fué mi día mas oscuro,
fue lo contrario, el día mas bello;
de ver un nuevo amanecer.
Ese día dió nacimiento a mi nuevo vida -
en ese día, mi vida cambió.
Yo he aprendido que hay pocas cosas
que se pueden controlar.
La apreciación que tengo por la vida
es el regalo que le doy a otros.
Amor es lo que compartiré...


No comments:

Post a Comment