Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Madness / Locura

"Hey...I heard….did you hear…."
I no longer have time for this rhetoric.
Especially when the commentary,
is not of positive nature.
I wonder why this dialogue has to occur?
Is life not delicate enough, short enough,
precious enough to avoid unnecessary comments?
I've learned there comes a point in life,
where you can't use age as an excuse.
When I was young I made mistakes.
This is a process we all go through to some extent.
Now that I am older, 
difficulties still present themselves,
however, it's not the same anymore.
It's not because I said something wrong,
did the wrong thing, wasn't aware of someone's feelings.
Before I speak and share my words,
I think about the depths of what I am saying.
Socrates three filters has become a useful tool.
And to be around people 
who attract unnecessary drama, I understand.
We all figure it out at different times.
I just no longer can contribute to the madness.

"Oye…escuché…usted escuchó…"
Ya no tengo tiempo para esta retórica.
Especialmente cuando el comentario,
no tiene algo positivo.
¿Me pregunto por que este dialogo tiene que ocurrir?
¿No es la vida delicada, corta,
o preciosa suficiente para evitar los comentarios innecesarios? 
Yo he aprendido que se llega a un punto en la vida,
que no se debe usar la edad como excusa.
Cuando era joven cometí errores.
Esto es un proceso que todos pasamos hasta un punto.
Ahora que soy mayor,
las dificultades todavía se presentan,
sin embargo, no son lo mismo.
No es por que yo dije algo equivocado,
hice algo malo, o no fui consciente de los sentimientos de otros.
Antes de hablar y compartir mis palabras,
pienso a profundidad lo que voy decir.
Los tres filtros de Socrates es un instrumento que utilizo.
Y estar alrededor de las personas
que tienen atracción a el drama innecesario, lo entiendo.
Todos logramos sabiduría en diferentes tiempos.
Pero yo no puedo contribuir a la locura.



2 comments:

  1. I tend to think damn... did i not look busy enough to you to see that I dont have time for this. Those are my thought in my head. And yes happened today.. While freakn mixing...Not sure it will stop. I didn put and end to it.. hehe .. Im at the controls.. I just pressed play..heheh...music begins...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterfly:

    Wish I had read this one yesterday morning :) Took a temporary detour out of happyville......lost my head :) Back on track this morning.........:) Thanks!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete