Friday, September 10, 2010

Patient Transformation / Transformación Paciente

You were in my life,
at a period when there was a lot of turmoil.
You saw and heard the pains of my heart.
You were a shoulder to cry on
and a voice of reason - 
when a broken soul
desperately searched for answers.
Years have passed as I thank you now,
because I learned a valuable lesson from you -
patience.
The answers I sought were ambivalent to what I wanted.
What I wanted, was not meant for me.
And through time a transformation has occurred.
One that you helped initiate.
Thank you my friend…
I've learned to not look back.
Today, I stand tall and look ahead.

Usted fué parte de mi vida,
en un período que tenia mucho disturbio. 
Usted vio y escuchó los dolores de mi corazón.
Usted fué el hombro donde lloré
y una voz razonable - 
cuando una alma partida
buscó respuestas desesperadamente.
Han pasado años, ahora le doy las gracias 
por que de usted aprendí una lección valiosa -
paciencia.
Las respuestas que busqué fueron ambivalente a mi deseos.
Mi deseos, no eran para mi.
Y con tiempo una transformación ocurrió.
Una que usted ayudó a iniciar.
Gracias amigo…
Yo aprendi a no mirar el pasado.
Hoy, estoy de pie mirando hacia adelante.



No comments:

Post a Comment