Thursday, March 31, 2011

Don't Give Up / No Me Doy Por Vencida

The start of the day was not so good…
stresses were all around, 
and as much as I tried to find the positive 
I fell short of understanding.
All I could do was write in my journal,
and release my sadness, frustrations 
and concerns.
When it was over, I sighed.
It's as a weight was lifted 
when the thoughts were transferred
from mind to paper.
It's all going to be okay…
things maybe slightly difficult 
but I have to choose to see past it,
and hold onto the truth of my life.
My goal will only be reached,
if I don't give up! 

El comienzo del día no fué tan bueno…
las preocupaciones estaban por todos lados
y por mas que traté de encontrar algo positivo
no tuve exito al respecto.
Solo pude escribir en mi diario,
y liberar mi tristeza, frustraciones
y preocupaciones.
Cuando terminé, pude respirar.
Fué como quitarme un peso de encima
cuando mis pensamientos fueron transferidos 
de la mente a el papel.
Todo va a estar bien…
A veces las cosas pueden ser un poco difíciles
pero tengo que decidir de verlas pasar,
y retener la verdadera noción de mi vida.
Mi meta solo será lograda
si no me doy por vencida!



No comments:

Post a Comment