Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another Day / Otro Día

As I look back at the past year,
all I can think of is how blessed I am.
I'm surrounded by love,
there is a profound appreciation for life,
and I can't wait for the future.
My life hasn't always been like this,
however, it has evolved in a way
better than I could have imagined.
It's evolved because I believe,
I love from the core of my existence,
and I found God in all aspects of my life.
Here is to another year -
all I can say is thank you
for another birthday, and another day.

Cuando miro el año anterior,
solo puedo pensar que bendita soy.
Tengo  amor a mi alrededor,
hay una profunda apreciación por la vida,
y tengo esperanzas del futuro.
Mi vida no siempre fue así,
sin embargo, ha evolucionado en forma
mejor de lo que imaginé.
La evolución es porque tengo fe,
amo con todo mi corazón
y he encontrado a Dios en todos los aspectos de mi vida.
Aquí está otro año  mas de vida-
solo puedo decir gracias
por otro cumpleaños, y otro día más.


No comments:

Post a Comment