Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wrapped in Love / Envuelta en Amor


If I wasn't here,
what would be said about me?
Have I done enough
to really touch lives?
Will my spirit reflect
the love I feel inside?
I don't think so yet.
So, today I wake up
and take it all in.
The air, the sky,
the fact I woke up at all.
Today, I will tell those I love,
how much I love them.
Today will be tomorrow…
I will make it count.
And when I am gone,
my memory will be wrapped in love.

¿Si no estuviera aqui,
que dirán de mi?
¿Hice suficiente
para tocar vidas?
¿Reflejará mi espiritu
el amor que siento interiormente?
Creo que no todavía.
Entonces, hoy me despierto,
y tomo todo en cuenta.
El aire, el cielo,
hasta la habilidad de un despertar.
Hoy, le digo a seres queridos,
cuanto les amo.
Hoy será el mañana…
voy a hacerlo contar.
Y cuando no exista
mi memoria estará envuelta en amor.


No comments:

Post a Comment