Friday, March 25, 2011

One Moment / Un Momento

If I'm here, it must be for a purpose.
Maybe it's a series of small events,
that collectively creates change.
Pushing myself outside of my comfort zone
can lead to great connections and great moments….
and it all stems from love with no fear.
I've learned that life can be gone
in a blink of an eye without warning…
I choose to recognize the sanctity of life,
and not take one moment for granted.

Si estoy aquí, es por una razón.
Posiblemente la serie de eventos pequeños 
colectivamente crean cambio.
Empujándome hacia afuera de la zona confortable
puede crear conexiones grandes y momentos grandes…
y todo brota del amor sin temor.
He aprendido que la vida se puede perder
en un segundo sin ninguna advertencia…
Escojo a reconocer la santidad de la vida,
y no tomo un momento como regalo.



No comments:

Post a Comment