Thursday, March 24, 2011

Meant to Be / Supuesto

Who knows what will happen in life…
as much an I plan and hope, 
I realize there is an air
of things I can't control.
There is focus and drive
in my passion and goals…
but there is something deeper too -
there is faith.
I must believe my actions
are for something and one day,
it will all come together…
and my faith allows me to believe
that whatever the result is,
it's meant to be.

Quien sabe lo que pasará en la vida…
tanto planeamiento y esperanza,
y me doy cuenta que hay cosas
que no puedo controlar.
Hay concentración y direccion 
en mi pasion y metas…
pero existe algo mas profundo - 
allí hay fe.
Tengo que creer que mis acciones
son por algo y un día,
todo se conectará…
mi fe me deja creer
que cualquier resultado
es lo que tenia que pasar.


No comments:

Post a Comment