Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Actions and Words / Acciones y Palabras

Nothing else matters but this moment right now,
as I see the frailty of life in the depths of your eyes.
There are many words I'ver never shared with you -
and not because I haven't thought them
rather I kept them hidden over the years.
But now I will release them,
and tell you the secrets of my heart.
My soul is inexplicably webbed to yours,
my character was partially formed by your teachings…
You taught me to be a pioneer and a fighter, 
yet soft and gentle…traits I hope to carry on.
Your sacrifices were made for future generations.
My youth prevented me from seeing 
the gravity of your actions and words…
but now I thank you for teaching me 
the importance of family…

Nada es mas importante que este momento,
que veo la fragilidad en lo profundo de sus ojos.
Hay muchas palabras que nunca comparti con usted -
no por no haberlas pensado
mas bien por que las he guardado durante muchos años.
Pero ahora voy a liberarlas,
y compartir los secretos de mi corazón.
Mi alma esta Inexplicablemente conectada con la suya,
mi carácter fue formado en parte por sus enseñanzas…
Me enseñaste a ser pionera y guerrera,
siendo dulce y dócil…rasgos que deseo tener siempre.
Sus sacrificios fueron para futuras generaciones.
Mi juventud me impedió ver
la magnitud de sus acciones y palabras…
pero ahora le doy gracias por su enseñanza
a la importancia de la familia.




No comments:

Post a Comment