Friday, April 1, 2011

My Path / Mi Camino

There is so much I see that I'd like to change.
The injustices of the world,
poverty, and the disparity people feel.
If I could wish one thing,
I'd wish everyone feel real love and acted on it.
That way things would be sweeter, 
kinder, maybe more compassionate.
But that is not how life works.
There are two distinct powers at play…
positive and negative.
Maybe, I won't be able to change all negativity
in my lifetime…but I can be part of positive.
I can say things, write things, do things
that create a kinetic energy
which others will want to be part of.
It's a collective effort.
I see it from others and it inspires me - 
hopefully I can inspire others too…
this is my path.

Hay tanto que observo que me gustaría cambiar.
Las injusticias del mundo,
la pobreza, y la disparidad que los humanos sienten.
Si pudiera desear una cosa,
seria que todo el mundo sienta amor verdadero
y vivirlo a plenitud.
Así cosas serian mas dulces,
amables y posiblemente mas compasivas.
Pero el mundo no trabaja asi.
Hay dos energias completamente distintas…
positiva y negativa.
Posiblemente, no puedo cambiar todo lo negativo
en mi existencia…pero puedo ser parte de lo positivo.
Puedo decir, escribir, y hacer cosas
que crean una energia cinética
que otros van a querer conocer.
Es un esfuerzo colectivo.
Lo veo en otros y me inspira. -
ojalá yo pueda inspira a otros también…
este es mi camino.


No comments:

Post a Comment